- Tiny dancer: dancers ages (approx) 2 – 3.5 years who may require additional parental class involvement.
- Mini dancer: dancers ages (approx) 3 – 5 years who are ready for a more structured class environment.
- Level 1: Beginner – Little to no dance training required. Ages (approx) 6 – 8.
- Level 2: Previous training in our level 1 program (1-2 years) and/or ages 8 – 10. Certain skills may be required for advancement to this level. Ages (approx) 8 – 10.
- Level 3: Intermidiate: Placement is required. Ages (approx) 10 & up.
- Level 4: Advanced: Extensive dance training required. Ages (approx) 12 & up.
- Tiny dancer combo class: 45 minutes
- Mini dancer classes: 30 minutes
- Level 1 – 4: 45 minutes or 1 hour **
- Adult: 45 minutes
**Class time can vary depending on enrollment, schedule needs, and demand.
Mini dancer Classes (ages 3-5)
- Musical theater
We offer the most comprehensive young dancer program around! We have individually structured classes in many dance styles to enable an authentic passion to grow in each student for the style(s) of their choosing.
Youth Classes (ages 6 and up)
- Ballet (1/2/3/4)
- Tap (1/2/3/4)
- Jazz (1/2/3/4)
- Acrobatic (Primary-1/2-3/4-5)
- Pointe (Pre-pointe/pointe)
- Hip-Hop (1/2/3)
- Contemporary (3/4) – ballet experience required or approval by teacher
- Lyrical (1/2) – ballet class required or approval by teacher
- Musical Theater (mixed levels)
- Belly Dance – Beginning Belly Dance (ages 5 – 11) & Teen Belly Dance (ages 12 & up)
- Belly Dance