- Tiny dancer: dancers ages (approx) 2-3 years who may require additional parental class involvement.
- Mini dancer: dancers ages (approx) 3-5 years who are ready for a more structured class environment.
- Level 1: Beginner: little to no dance training required.
- Level 2: Intermediate: Some dance training is required. Certain skills may be required for advancement to this level.
- Level 3: Advanced: Extensive dance training required.
- Tiny dancer combo class: 45 minutes
- Mini dancer classes: 30 minutes
- Level 1: 45 minutes
- Level 2-4: 1 hour **
- Adult: 45 minutes
**Class time can vary depending on enrollment, schedule needs, and demand.
Mini dancer Classes (ages 3-5)
- Musical theater/jazz
We offer the most comprehensive young dancer program around! We have individually structured classes in many dance styles to enable an authentic passion to grow in each student for the style(s) of their choosing.
Youth Classes (ages 6 and up)
- Ballet (1/2/3)
- Tap (1/2/3)
- Jazz (1/2/3)
- Acrobatic (1/2/3)
- Pointe (Pre-pointe/ pointe)
- Hip-Hop (1/2/3)
- Contemporary (2/3) – ballet experience required or approval by teacher
- Lyrical (1/2/3) – ballet class required or approval by teacher
- Musical Theater (mixed levels)
- Leaps and Turns (mixed levels)
- Stretch and Strength (mixed levels)
- Mommy and Me